The Single Biggest Reasons That Companies Of All Sizes Fail At Marketing.
Anyone can build you a web site. To be successful, you'll need a marketing strategy team.
To understand why smart people often don't succeed at marketing amazing companies with excellent offerings we need to understand what marketing "really" is...
Marketing is a battle. Victory is in winning the hearts and minds of the consumers in our target group(s). Like any battle, we must have a strategy, a plan of attack. That strategy must be firmly established before we spend a single marketing dollar. This is where many business loose the battle. It is often weeks, months, or even years before the issues become evident, but they often start with a failure to take the time to create a planned, organized strategy.
Features Of A Good Marketing Strategy.
- It is written down
- Outlines the target customer group(s)
- Contains a series of clear objectives
- Quantifiable marketing objectives
- Uses primarily proven marketing techniques
- Contains an outline for repeat, referral, and residual business
- Requires regular review and adjustment
- It contains deadlines
- It has a long-term to permanent impact on growth
Benefits Of Your Customized Marketing Strategy.
- Always know where you are in the marketing process
- Know who you are trying to reach and how to speak to them
- Track completion of objectives
- Objectively evaluate success based on quantifiable measures
- No guess work. Just field tested success systems
- Allows for tracking of customer value instead of just sale value
- Regular review forces real evaluation of effectiveness
- Deadlines stop hemorrhaging of marketing spend
- Allows more accurate predictions of growth over time
We Want To Help You For Free.
Take the first step to marketing strategy success on us!
Get The Tool That Will Change Everything ~ For Free!
The first step to an effective marketing strategy, is a sober look at where your marketing stands right now.