How can NINTJA benefit my company?
We’re growth hackers. Growth hacking works for any business of any size, local to global. It is the most cost effective and powerful marketing concept available today and allows any company to rapidly grow following, customers, sales, and revenue. If you are looking to effectively grow your business, we can help you do just that.
Our Philosophy is simple to explain, but can be quite challenging for businesses to adopt. Like everything else we do at NINTJA, our philosophy about growth hacking any business is not a “gut feeling”, but a data driven decision.
“Anything that results in sales growth is marketing.”
Sure. Everyone agrees with that statement when we make it. But before we dismiss it as a simple marketing sound bite, explore what this means practically with us for just a moment.
This statement means that marketing should be baked in to your product or service offering. In other words, don’t come up with an offering and then expect a marketer to “make it work”. Growth hacking starts with product development. That means, that your marketing partner or team should be in the conversation at concept development to ensure product market fit and minimum viability of your offering. So, if your product or service offering already exists and now your are bringing in a growth hacker, you should be ready to consider data driven adjustments to your offering and even price structure. These changes may be different than you expect. For instance, many business owners and managers have expected us to suggest lowering prices to become more competitive, and in some cases that is the right direction. But there are just as many times where simply restructurng the way the price is displayed or creating a higher priced offering is the answer. Such changes utilize concepts such as the rule of 100, or side-by-side comparison, to elevate interest, price point acceptance, and sales.
Growth hacking isn’t an art. Its a science. Data is gathered and analysed. Then action points are developed and the offering is improved and streamlined. This process repeated through-out the life of the offering. As mentioned earlier, the first phases should be to simply prove product market fit and minimum viability of the offering. If these two conditions are met, there is a need for a solution that this offering could fill. In most cases this will mean competition exists or will rapidly follow. So, the next phase is to develop data that will allow the offering to be the best possible solution for the target audience.
Once the offering has been developed, the next key is to create a marketing hack for the product. Regardless of the offering, companies that have historically out-paced their competitors have created “wow factor” offerings, with incredibly easy systems for users to share the offering with others, and a way to benefit from doing so.
Linked-In is the premier social business platform in the world. Why? There are literally thousands of competitors. So how did Linked-In become the 800-pound gorilla in this space? Simple, in addition to executing very quickly once the need for this type of platform was realized, they followed the formula:
Wow Factor –
Excellent site with access to the smartest business people in the world through easy networking within your own sphere of influence and access to tons of terrific content for FREE.
Simple sharing –
Invite anyone to connect with a single click of a button
Invite all of your contacts from Gmail, Facebook, etc to join Linked-in an connect wtih you – also a single click
Benefit of sharing the offering –
Social equity – You are part of that group of super smart business people in the world
We could do this with a review of every major success in business in recent history, but you get the point. This brings us back to that big question:
How does this benefit me and my company?
Growth Hacking works for any business of any size, local to global. It is the most cost effective and powerful marketing concept available today and allows any company to rapidly grow following, customers, sales, and revenue. If you are looking to effectively grow your business, we can help you do just that.
How you benefit:
- Know in advance that you have a winning offering
- Reports that provide a road map to effectively outline the direction, routing, and timeline for marketing for optimal customer engagement and sales conversion
- Maximize ROI on your investment of time and money into the understanding of your customer baises and PMF
- Connect with your target customer in a way that allows them to effctively see the benefit of your offering to their goals
- Automated lead generation and monetized conversion, so you can remain focused on your business and profitability
What we do:
- Determine your company’s product market fit
- Data driven analytics and reports ensuring minimum product viability, price point, offer packaging, delivery system, appropriate consumer targeting
- Leverage analysis to develop growth hacking marketing strategies that fit your company’s budget and scheduling
- Determine voice, conversation, and platforms to effectively engage your company’s target customers
- Design marketing funnels and sales conversion systems that seamlessly intergate to your marketing strategy